The Cost of chartering our motor yacht in the Solent
Single day mid week charters on our Princess 50 flybridge start from around £2,300. Friday, Saturday, Sunday charters start from around £2,500. Our 2023 Princess F55 with gyro stablisation starts from around £3,000 mid week, £3,200 Fri – Sun. Exact prices depend on dates and also the specific itinerary, we will let you know a final price when discussing your charter.
All charters include a commercially endorsed skipper as well as a hostess / crew member.
We can sometimes accommodate late notice charters. Call us on 07525 622268 to discuss your requirements.
Our Charter price includes:
- Exclusive use of one our Princess flybridge motor yachts.
- Commercially endorsed skipper and crew / hostess.
- Afternoon Cream tea**
- All mooring fees incurred during your trip
- Fuel *
- Vat where applicable
What doesn’t the price include:
- Any meals taken ashore
- Damage done to the boat by you or your guests
* Fuel – We include the cost of fuel in your charter when taking a typical itinerary. Should your chosen itinerary take us further afield we reserve the right to charge a fuel supplement. You will be made fully aware of any surcharge at the time of booking.
** When arranged as part of the itinerary
When considering outright ownership costs chartering makes a lot of sense. Spend your time on board enjoying the company of friends and relaxing rather than worrying about the technical aspects of arriving safely in one piece and getting moored up.