The Cost of chartering our motor yacht in the Solent
There are no additional charges when chartering with us. Single day mid week charters without overnight accommodation are normally £1,800. Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Bank holiday charters are £2,000. Certain other dates and itineraries may attract a premium.
We can sometimes accommodate late notice charters. Call us on 07525 622268 to discuss your requirements.
The Charter price includes:
- Exclusive use of the motor yacht.
- Skipper and crew / hostess.
- Afternoon Cream tea
- All mooring fees incurred during your trip
- Fuel *
- Vat where applicable
What doesn’t the price include:
- Any meals taken ashore
* Fuel – We include the cost of fuel in your charter when taking a typical itinerary. Should your chosen itinerary take us further afield we reserve the right to charge a fuel supplement. You will be made fully aware of any surcharge at the time of planning.
When considering outright ownership costs chartering makes a lot of sense. Spend your time on board enjoying the company of friends and relaxing rather than worrying about the technical aspects of arriving safely in one piece and getting moored up.
Typical annual costs for a 50 foot Motor yacht would be:
- Annual mooring within the Solent £12,000
- Annual lift out, clean off, storage ashore and relaunch £2,000
- Engine & gearbox Service £3-5,000
- Generator service £500-1,000
- Anti foul, polish, annodes etc. £2,500-£5,000
- Incidental maintenance £3,000 plus
- Regular wash off £1,000
- Insurance £3,000
- Finance costs based on a purchase price of £1 million – £1.5 million